René Lara of WarGarage.org and I are happy to announce the 2022 Quarter 2 painting contest! This competition is worldwide! Tell your friends! Happy New Year!
The 2022 Quarter 2 Theme is:
Any model with the Booty special rule, or just a great Booty is eligible for the contest! If you choose the latter qualification, a close up shot of the model’s… asset is required!
Credit for this idea goes to Adam (TheDiceAbide) and Erik (Zelaponeepus) with inspiration from /u/breastronaut, the creator? of the above graphic!
- Start a new model, please don’t share it on social media till the end of the quarter! That said, once I post all the entries, you are free to share your hard work!
- The new model must be from the Corvus Belli miniature range, and fit the contest theme.
- Take a picture of the model before you start (primed or starting to be base coated is fine, just not finished).
- Send up to 4 photos of the fully painted mini (not including the start photo) to [email protected] and [email protected].
- Please number those photos like this: <your ITS name>_01.jpg, e.g. wisekensai_01.jpg, wisekensai_02.jpg, etc.
If you’d like some advice on how to take good photos of your minis, check out this excellent (and easy to follow) guide:
We’ll be accepting submissions until the end of 2022Q2, e.g. July 31, 2021. If you come out on top after being evaluated by our panel of distinguished judges, you’ll get the following prizes!
A blister of your choice from Mythic Games!
A custom commission of an Infinity-related STL file for 3d printing, courtesy of Monstrous Makings! Something like a weapon, head swap, that sort of thing.
If there are enough submissions I’ll do a random drawing to win a blister shipped to your door by the mothership herself, Corvus Belli!
If you’d prefer a Bromad Academy patch instead of a blister, we can mail that to you instead! You only get one or the other though. Winners will be selected by wheelofnames.com, because it’s AWESOME.
That’s it! Happy painting, everyone!