Thanks to our respondents from last month’s mission! You can check out their responses here:
This month’s mission is pretty straightforward. The fine folks over at A Tale of Miniatures and Dice asked me to write a mission for the upcoming Operation Hungry Walrus narrative campaign they’re going to run. You can check it out here:
I jumped at this opportunity, because I’m getting pretty tired of all the same ITS missions, even if they’re a reskinned as the Direct Action missions in ITS14. Here’s what I came up with:
This month’s mission is to help me playtest the mission! The Amphibious Assault rule is for the narrative campaign, so feel free to ignore it if you want a more competitive game. The reason why I have people choose the side for that rule is to allow for special table setups like a dockyards table or something with an obvious side to assault from the sea.
If you like this, please let me know. I’m planning on writing a few more missions and releasing a mission pack similar to what the Infinity Global League folks are doing to just offer some additional experiences for people who are also a little tired of bog standard ITS.
- Make a list for the Blockade Runner mission!
- Play a game of Blockade Runner using that list! You don’t have to use the Amphibious Assault rule if you don’t want to.
- Write in with your experience for the chance to win fabulous prizes!
Frequently Asked Questions
- I don’t play Nomads, can I still submit? — Yes! All factions are welcome!
- Can I submit from <X> country? — Yes! We take submissions from anywhere in the world, and will ship prizes anywhere you can get mail!
- Are TableTop Simulator games valid? — Yes! Stay safe out there!
How to Submit
- Let us know how you did by writing in to [email protected]!
- We’re accepting submissions until the last day of 2022!
- If you’re going to write a battle report, please use the battle report template below, and share it with [email protected].
- If you don’t want to write a battle report, that’s okay. Some prose capturing your thoughts and experiences is also acceptable!
If you share the Google doc with me, that saves me TONS of time handling the images. If you can, please avoid sending me a MS Word or LibreOffice file, and just click the “share” button in Google Docs. Sending me a file will get you caught by my spam filter!
As a thank you for participating, you’ll be entered to win a blister of your choice, shipped to your door by Mythic Games!
If you’d prefer a Bromad Academy patch, we can mail that to you instead! You only get one or the other though.
Winners will be selected by wheelofnames.com, because it’s AWESOME…
And that’s it! Good hunting, and stay safe out there!