René Lara of WarGarage.org and I are happy to announce the 2023 Quarter 1 painting contest! This competition is worldwide! Tell your friends!
The 2023 Quarter 1 Theme is:
Veteran Troop Classification
Probably worth checking what troops are Veteran in your army list. Note that this means Veteran Troop Classification and not the Veteran Skill.
Characters DO NOT count!
- Start a new model, please don’t share it on social media till the end of the quarter! That said, once I post all the entries, you are free to share your hard work!
- The new model must be from the Corvus Belli miniature range, and fit the contest theme.
- Take a picture of the model before you start (primed or starting to be base coated is fine, just not finished).
- Send up to 4 photos of the fully painted mini (not including the start photo) to [email protected] and [email protected].
- Please number those photos like this: <your ITS name>_01.jpg, e.g. wisekensai_01.jpg, wisekensai_02.jpg, etc.
If you’d like some advice on how to take good photos of your minis, check out this excellent (and easy to follow) guide:
We’ll be accepting submissions until the end of 2023Q1, e.g. March 31st, 2023. If you come out on top after being evaluated by our panel of distinguished judges, you’ll get the following prizes!
A blister of your choice from Mythic Games!
A custom commission of an Infinity-related STL file for 3d printing, courtesy of Monstrous Makings! Something like a weapon, head swap, that sort of thing.
If there are enough submissions I’ll do a random drawing to win a blister shipped to your door by Shiv Games!
If you’d prefer a Bromad Academy patch instead of a blister, we can mail that to you instead! You only get one or the other though. Winners will be selected by wheelofnames.com, because it’s AWESOME.
That’s it! Happy painting, everyone!