Starting this quarter, Bromad Academy is proud to announce a partnership with WarGarage.org and the amazing René Lara for our painting contests! The competition just got fiercer, so get ready to sling that paint! This competition is worldwide! Tell your friends!
The 2021 Quarter 2 Theme, chosen by Facebook poll, is:
- Start a new model, please don’t share it on social media till the end of the quarter! That said, once I post all the entries, you are free to share your hard work!
- Models must be from the Corvus Belli miniature range, and fit the contest theme.
- Take a picture of the model before you start (primed or starting to be base coated is fine, just not finished).
- Send up to 4 photos (not including the start photo) to [email protected] and [email protected].
- Only ONE model. If you want to show off your model with its buddies, i.e. with a fireteam or something, you can send one additional photo that won’t be judged but will be posted.
- Please number those photos like this: <your ITS name>_01.jpg, e.g. wisekensai_01.jpg, wisekensai_02.jpg, etc.
If you’d like some advice on how to take good photos of your minis, check out this excellent (and easy to follow) guide:
We’ll be accepting submissions until the end of 2021Q2, e.g. June 30, 2021. If you come out on top after being evaluated by our panel of distinguished judges, you’ll get the following prizes!
A blister of your choice from Mythic Games!
A custom commission of an Infinity-related STL file for 3d printing, courtesy of Monstrous Makings! Something like a weapon, head swap, that sort of thing.
If there are enough submissions I’ll do a random drawing to win a blister shipped to your door by the mothership herself, Corvus Belli!
If you’d prefer a Bromad Academy patch instead of a blister, we can mail that to you instead! You only get one or the other though. Winners will be selected by wheelofnames.com, because it’s AWESOME.
That’s it! Happy painting, everyone!