René Lara of WarGarage.org and I are happy to announce the 2023 Quarter 4 painting contest! This competition is worldwide! Tell your friends!
The 2023 Quarter 4 Theme is:
Anything that’s S4 and a remote counts! If your faction doesn’t have an S4 remote, you may paint up an S4 model or an S3 remote instead.
- Start a new model, please don’t share it on social media till the end of the quarter! That said, once I post all the entries, you are free to share your hard work!
- The new model must be from the Corvus Belli miniature range, and fit the contest theme.
- Take a picture of the model before you start (primed or starting to be base coated is fine, just not finished).
- Send up to 4 photos of the fully painted mini (not including the start photo) to [email protected] and [email protected].
- Please number those photos like this: <your ITS name>_01.jpg, e.g. wisekensai_01.jpg, wisekensai_02.jpg, etc.
If you’d like some advice on how to take good photos of your minis, check out this excellent (and easy to follow) guide:
Quick and Simple Guide to Take Better Pictures of your Miniatures with Your Phone
We’ll be accepting submissions until the end of 2023Q4, e.g. December 31st, 2023. If you come out on top after being evaluated by our panel of distinguished judges, you’ll get the following prizes:
A blister of your choice from Shiv Games!
A custom commission of an Infinity-related STL file for 3d printing, courtesy of Monstrous Makings! Something like a weapon, head swap, that sort of thing.
If you’d prefer a Bromad Academy patch instead of a blister, we can mail that to you instead! You only get one or the other though. Winners will be selected by wheelofnames.com, because it’s AWESOME.
I’ll also randomly select a winner to get a blister too, so no worries if you aren’t chosen by the judges!
That’s it! Happy painting, everyone!